Saturday, May 30, 2015

Sinful Colors' Cinderella & Darling Diva's Holiday

I would like to note that for the first time, I've actually come back to a draft of my post in order to completely change my review of a color. This manicure was for Lazycole to enjoy her week off in between jobs!
 



Sinful Color's Cinderella is a sky blue creme polish with very fine silver/pink multi-chrome micro-glitter. It is very very pretty and I remember when this color was first introduced, it was somewhat hard to find and everyone went crazy looking for it. Super girly pretty polish with adorable name---not surprising.

This polish takes three coats for full opacity and at first it didn't bother me. However, after almost a full week of wearing it, I was noticing that it wasn't chiping, but denting and sliding off my nails when scraped as it appears to have never actually fully dried. Pretty sure this is because of the three decently thick coats I needed to use. This polish, in my opinion, cannot be used on it's own, but needs to be worn on top of a coat of some other sky-blue polish, which is super disappointing.
Cinderella. So pretty, but what a loser!


Darling Diva's Holiday is an explosion of different sizes and colors of round glitter. This is pretty unique (not as far as indie's go, I don't think, but you'd have a hard time finding this in a store by a big brand). The website states that this polish will be a mixture of all of the round glitters that she has on-hand at the time, so YMMV. This polish seemed to be a lot of pink, light/dark blue, red, green, silver, and yellow for me. Lots of pieces were just a solid color, others had a holographic finish to them. I love it. This is a party in a bottle.

I'd also like to note that there is so much damn glitter in this bottle it's almost difficult to not take too much! I only needed to use one coat and it is just phenomenal.
One friggin' incredible coat of Holiday.
Dat glitter (One coat of Holiday).

Cinderella can be found in drugstores, such as Walgreens for $2/0.5 fl oz bottle. As I've said before, Sinful Colors polishes are always on sale for 99 cents, wait for that sale. This polish isn't really worth my while, though.

Holiday can be found on Darling Diva Polish for $8/0.5 fl oz bottle. Get it. Just get it. Do yourself a favor. It is fun and amazing and probably THE only glitter polish where I dont need to complain about the lack of glitter that goes on the brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment