Friday, May 22, 2015

jindie nails' Candy Land Remix

So, the reason I've been MIA recently is because I was in the process of job hunting, but it's finally over. Now that I've finished my last day at my current job, I can finally celebrate!!!!

I'm starting a new job and am super excited for the bigger and better things coming my way. With that in mind, today's manicure is a super fun confetti-esque celebration!
Candy Land Remix is a milky white polish with lots of big (and some small) neon glitters in purple, pink, blue, green, orange, and yellow. It definitely reminds me of a jawbreaker!

 I had to use 4 coats to get full coverage and a somewhat acceptable amount of glitter onto the nail. I did a whole lot of fishing for this manicure. It's definitely super fun and exciting, but I really had to earn it!

Four coats of Candy Land Remix.


According to jindie nails, this is reformulated to ensure lots of glitter with only 2 or 3 coats. I do not see this at all. Again, the overall effect is pretty, but I feel like this should really just have been layered over another color.

You can buy this polish on jindienails.com for $9.50/0.5 fl oz bottle. Pretty standard for an indie polish. Not necessarily worth it, in my opinion. It's definitely cool and unique, but I wouldn't tell anyone that they need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment