Monday, May 18, 2015

Butter London Disco Biscuit

It sure has been a while. I've been too overwhelmed/busy to paint my nails or blog about it. All will be revealed in time... but for now, here is my manicure from ~2 weeks ago? probably?


 Disco Biscuit is a hot pink jelly base with lots of fine glitter suspended in it. Just staring at my nails I can see blues, pink, greens, purples, and possibly ever-so-slightly some silver and gold. This isn't super visible in my pictures, but all dem colors is there. The glitter truly glows and holds a lot of depth to it. I used three coats of this loveness and it looks great. Butter London polishes are incredibly unique, especially their glitters.

Three coats of Disco Biscuit in natural lighting. Mmmmm suspended glitter.
Three coats of Disco Biscuit with flash. Dat glitter tho.
Hello, pretty lady!


I highly recommend this polish! Overall, Butter London does have some [very beautiful] run-of-the-mill creme polishes, but their glitters are extraordinary and worth every penny of their somewhat high price tag. These  0.4 fl oz bottles go for $15 each unless you get them like I do during Ulta's 2 for $15 sale. That is definitely the time to stock up.

1 comment: