Sunday, January 18, 2015

ilnp multichrome remix!

I did want to open new/unused polishes every week to wear and swatch, but when your boyfriend asks you to try mixing up some of the super expensive birthday polishes that he bought for you, you must!

On Saturdays that I have to work, I paint my nails every single time. It's great--if I'm too busy and my nails end up going a few weeks without being polished, I can always count on Saturday shift to get myself manicured!

This week, wonderful boyfriend picked ilnp Phoenix and Brilliance. He wanted me to mix some of the glitters, but ones that were very different and I think he made an awesome choice.


For those who don't remember, Phoenix is a Purple/pinkish polish with orange flecks that turns gold.

Brilliance is a Gold polish that leans to green and slightly blue.

This look is four coats total, two of each. One coat Phoenix, one coat Brilliance, one coat Phoenix, and ending with one last coat of Phoenix, topped off with INM Out The Door Top Coat.

Depending on the angle, you can really see the way these two polishes blend, it almost makes a new combo. Instead of seeing all of the ridiculous colors, you really just see the purple with hints of yellow and orange from some angles and then yellow and green from others. This is seriously great.


I also tried to take a couple of macro shots ... with my iPhone, so again, bear with me.
  

Ah-ma-zing.I love these polishes, I cannot rave about them enough and mixing them is just icing on the cake. I still recommend these to anyone and everyone, and experimenting and mixing is definitely the way to go.

These polishes, again, are available from ilnp.com for $12.50 per 0.4 Fl. Oz (12 mL)bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment